What is an energy system?
The energy system is a very important element in Extocium.
Energy is a system in which items no longer drop when all the energy provided for a day is consumed.
This is necessary to prevent inflation of in-game items, including XTO, and to respect the value of items.
- Energy decreases by 1 when the user acquires a certain EXP according to the level of the hero being played.
- If you hunt a monster lower than your level, energy is consumed according to the monster’s level standard. (The total hunting time for monsters of the same class and lower ranks is the same.)
- If you hunt monsters higher than your level, your energy will drain faster because you will gain a lot of exp.
- For example :
|Hero Lv.||exp required to consume 1 energy|
- When gathering resources, 1 energy is reduced when 10 resources are harvested.
- The energy provided per day is 100, which does not accumulate and resets daily.
- When you use all 100 of your energy, Items no longer drop and the amount of EXP gained is reduced to 30%.
- If you want to hunt more during the day, you can purchase extra energy with BNB in the shop.
- Energy potions recharge your energy reserves.